Electrical C license In tamilnadu is nothing but a supervisor license which means an person can take charge of any electrical activity..
Electrical C license procedure:
The fee should be paid by means of Demand Draft obtained from any scheduled Bank or
Co-operative Bank drawn in favour of the Secretary, Electrical Licensing Board,
Chennai – 600 032. Payable at Chennai. Remittance by any other method will not be
2. The signature of the applicant and the photo to be affixed in the application should be
got attested by a Gazetted Officer. Out of three photos mentioned under item (4) of the
instructions one photo should be affixed in the space provided in the application and the
same should be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
3. The applicant should be a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering obtained from the
Department of Technical Education or a Degree holder in Electrical Engineering issued
by any University in India or A.M.I.E. Certificate in Electrical Engineering with Part A
Experience :- Two years experience in erection or operation and maintenance
in High Voltage installation.
The applicant should be an Electrical Supervisor Competency Certificate obtained from
the Department of Technical Education. Chennai.
4. Three copies of Passport size photograph of the applicant (6cm x 4 cm) (taken not
earlier than three months from the date of application) should be sent.
5. Applicaant’s signature in triplicate on a separate sheet of paper should be sent.
6. Evidence for age in original and zerox copy should be furnished.
7. All the columns should be answered in words and figures and no columns should be left
8. Application should be only in the prescribed form
Download The Application Form: