Auto mechanic for the last 44 years, Scotty Kilmer, shows how to find and repair electrical shorts in your car. Electrical short location, inspection, diagnosis, troubleshooting and testing explained.
⬇️Things used in this video:
1. Circuit Tester: http://amzn.to/2jGzITr
2. Wrench Set: http://amzn.to/2kmBaOU
3. Needle Nose Plier: http://amzn.to/2ic4Olq
4. Common Sense
5. Full HD Camera: http://amzn.to/2AvoEk7
6. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
7. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
8. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
If you liked this video, consider subscribing and press the bell Icon to get updated on the latest videos every week.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.