Our recommended tools at, http://www.stuccoplastering.com/tools/
This Amazon Affiliate link above is your personal link to purchase all the tools we prefer using in our teaching videos such as stucco or plastering hawks, towels and other necessary plastering tools.
At the same time you can also purchase your everyday supplies too such as socks, shoes or whatever your needs are, you just never know.
Remember we teach you how to repair your #1 investment, “Your home,” so, save the dough and DIY with the stucco & plastering tools we suggest direct from Amazon, usually free shipping, two day delivery with Prime right to your front door.
Plus this helps support us a bit so we can keep making these teaching videos.
Plaster, it’s everywhere you want to be
Subscribe for more stucco content:
Support us on Patreon and google
(Tip jar or a donations page)
Live long and Plaster
Hello everyone, in this video I am explaining,
electrical box plaster or DIY step by step lath & render repairs to plaster, repair around the electrical panel.
FYI, although we make applying stucco or plaster appear comfortable like the old English phrase,
“easy peasy lemon squeezy,”
The reality is it takes about 10 to 15 years of hands-on experience to understand how to apply Stucco/Plaster correctly.
Also ol’ Kirk says Cement plaster material knowledge is 70% of being a well-rounded stucco, render guy, while the other 30% is applications.
FYI, I describe in simple Layman’s terms the applications and reasons for our actions so that even my dear old grandma can understand.
More free Youtube videos below, sooo, sit back relax and enjoy the show, oh yeah, don’t forget to like and subscribe, It’s not only good karma, It makes you feel better too.
STUCCO A WOOD HOME https://youtu.be/_GDEBxsooZ8
stucco a concrete wall, J’s https://youtu.be/_SAA11s0BPs
plastering for DIY beginners https://youtu.be/pLa8O9npjVs
Teaching stucco finishes, https://youtu.be/1enMWniNYkI
Teaching Internal rendering https://youtu.be/GVj1uYAfMuQ
Excellent S F, block work https://youtu.be/T5kA6KdfAE8
Should Stucco walls breathe https://youtu.be/HIA_pOwQ-vg
Structo-lite lightweight https://youtu.be/1d_W5qrHCe8
The old spinning hawk trick https://youtu.be/X-7wq28CwrU
Repair stucco styrofoam https://youtu.be/clWt12riwJU
skim coat concrete wall https://youtu.be/_SAA11s0BPs
color coat brothers house https://youtu.be/xPvm5BUm5-8
Knockdown stucco dash https://youtu.be/Ehjtf2CyB10
Mold and Mildew in walls https://youtu.be/6qYNA403hrc
Teaching plaster patching https://youtu.be/1JqhN98YZU8
Learn to stucco fast https://youtu.be/v7adVC17sOg
Lagoon Learning to plaster https://youtu.be/2eLBYgbg0pU
Repairing your investment https://youtu.be/j2CTsCrLe1k
fat and ugly plaster coats https://youtu.be/uiB5e9vG0Vg
rendering cinder blocks https://youtu.be/LW9Dwxl2W4c
Magical Whiskers https://youtu.be/VAl0559QGM0
Plastering behind beams https://youtu.be/C-rfpD3KKXc
How to remove concrete https://youtu.be/XXYnWvEe_e0