Video idea from: Pepesilvia aka Pepsi
5 things to consider before becoming an electrician
1. Work environment. People swearing, saying vulgar things, not always the best place to be.
2. Work conditions. Mostly inside but sometimes requires outside work for lights, requires digging and sometimes heavy lifting for objects.
3. Sometimes you are treated like garbage, depending on the company of course. You should never put up with that. You should leave immediately if the situation doesn’t get better.
4. There are tons of places to work so you can find another job super quick, electricians are in demand right now. Always new projects coming up
5. If you don’t enjoy the work, you should consider leaving. Its not for everyone and you should do a job you enjoy and not just work for the money. But that’s completely up to you.
Thanks for taking time to watch this video! If you enjoyed please consider giving the video a like and subscribe if you want to see more videos. Hit the notification bell if you wanna be notified when I livestream/upload videos. Don’t be afraid to participate in the comments and you can always check out my channel for more videos too.
Instagram: @TheC7Kid @SparkLock
Xbox Gamertag: Corvette Cali
Fortnite Epic ID: TheCorvetteKid
Send a message/comment so I know it’s you! Thanks!